Account Manager | BNG
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
- Client Service
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an agency focusing on digital transformation and commerce solutions for global brands, integrating smart business solutions in the area of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for innovative and dynamic ideas from the area of holistic digital, e-commerce and new technologies, uniting a family of diverse stars in a constellation of talent. As a part of Stagwell, the Challenger Network, we combine the energy and spirit of a startup with the organizational scale and standards of a global player.
BNG acts as international hubs for many clients (m.in. Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G), in its portfolio it has over 20 large clients who have entrusted it with regular service. BNG’s activities include customers operating in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be
- client service and taking care of each and every client’s request, building long lasting relationship with the client
- e-commerce project management and delivery
- developing global e-commerce strategies, creating comprehensive e-commerce toolkits
- team management (1-3 people)
- interacting with strategy and creative teams to ensure client’s requests are clearly communicated and on task
- projects’ budget management, preparing cost estimations
What you’ll need to succeed
- min. 3+ years of experience in project management/e-commerce/client service areas
- great client service skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- proficiency in English,
- experience with conducting e-commerce/digital marketing projects for the Client – nice to have
- working knowledge about preparing cost estimations, setting up a project timeline, delivering deadlines,
- team management experience
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Ability to work with and learn from one of the best E-Commerce experts on the market
- Have influence and shape E-Commerce strategies for the world’s biggest FMCG brands
- Work with the leading brands in their categories
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
- Room for development
- This role can be 100% remote
*Due to our permanent demand for a position of Account Manager , if you want to be in our database of active candidates – we invite you to apply!
We kindly inform that we will contact only candidates that have been selected for an interview.
Private medical care
Remote work opportunities
No dress code
Employee referral program
Access to a mental health support platform
Access to a multisport card
Recruitment task & 2nd Online Interview
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
HR & Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Lead
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!