Strategy Consultant – Ecommerce & Digital
- Mid Specialist
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an agency focusing on digital transformation and commerce solutions for global brands, integrating smart business solutions in the area of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for innovative and dynamic ideas from the area of holistic digital, e-commerce and new technologies, uniting a family of diverse stars in a constellation of talent. As a part of Stagwell, the Challenger Network, we combine the energy and spirit of a startup with the organizational scale and standards of a global player.
BNG acts as international hubs for many clients (m.in. Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G), in its portfolio it has over 20 large clients who have entrusted it with regular service. BNG’s activities include customers operating in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Craft global and local data-driven E-commerce strategies for the world’s largest FMCG companies
- Provide actionable, goal-oriented, and realistic recommendations
- Develop client-ready deliverables that share research, findings, and recommendations in a clear, compelling, and esthetic manner
- Cooperate and partner with other agency departments including: Client Service, Creative department, UX, research, and many others
- Support development of the department’s offering
- Distill wealth of information into simple and compelling plans/presentations
- Maintain a clear understanding of client deliverables and their business/communication objectives
- Proactively track consumer and category trends in the area of e-commerce, proposing new solutions
- Exhibit strong sense of personal responsibility and initiative
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Visualize qualitative and quantitative information clearly to support productive analysis and discussions
- Provide ongoing team support, as needed
What you’ll need to succeed:
- We are looking for a person experienced in creating and executing strategies that connect the world of digital and eCommerce but a strong background in just one field (digital or eCommerce) is also acceptable
- Min. 2 years of work experience in a strategy role, preferably agency experience.
- Keen analytical eye, with a proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data and develop insights and recommendations
- Strong understanding of brand and communication related topics
- Proficiency in English (min C1) – we have a very international team!
- Strong command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and independent work-planning
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Be a quality-oriented team-player
- Passion for E-commerce and Digital 🙂
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Hands-on learning about e-commerce on projects run for the largest brands in the world
- Shaping E-commerce strategies for the world’s biggest FMCG brands
- A unique opportunity to learn from the best professionals on the market
- Working with the best managers in the industry for global Clients from TOP50 across the world
- Casual and creative atmosphere
- International & multicultural teams
Remote work opportunities
Private medical care
No dress code
Employee referral program
Access to a mental health support platform
Access to a multisport card
Recruitment task & 2nd Online Interview
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
HR & Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Lead
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!