Junior Graphic Designer
- Junior Specialist
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an agency focusing on digital transformation and commerce solutions for global brands, integrating smart business solutions in the area of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for innovative and dynamic ideas from the area of holistic digital, e-commerce and new technologies, uniting a family of diverse stars in a constellation of talent. As a part of Stagwell, the Challenger Network, we combine the energy and spirit of a startup with the organizational scale and standards of a global player.
BNG acts as international hubs for many clients (m.in. Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G), in its portfolio it has over 20 large clients who have entrusted it with regular service. BNG’s activities include customers operating in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be
- Creating graphic designs, drawings, and visualizations for e-commerce and digital projects for local, regional, and global clients of Brand New Galaxy
- Actively participating in creative work
- Close collaboration with the project team (creation, strategy, design, client service)
- Consultation and advice regarding the quality of graphic projects carried out by other team members and freelancers for clients
- Ensuring the quality of executed projects
- Regularly reporting the status of ongoing projects
- Participation in internal training sessions
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in creating graphic materials and a portfolio showcasing your work
- Desire to develop in the e-commerce and digital design space in collaboration with UX, creative, and technology departments
- Proficiency in using Adobe software (Photoshop, FIGMA, Illustrator, After Effects) – knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Willingness to work in a team, openness to people
- Proficiency in the English language at the level necessary for working in an international environment (at least B2/C1)
- Eagerness to work on exciting projects in a dynamic, ambitious, and professional agency
Remote work opportunities
Private medical care
No dress code
Employee referral program
Access to a mental health support platform
Access to a multisport card
Recruitment task & 2nd Online Interview
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
Talent Acquisition Lead
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!