Digital Project Manager (freelance)
- Mid Specialist
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
- Project Management
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an agency focusing on digital transformation and commerce solutions for global brands, integrating smart business solutions in the area of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for innovative and dynamic ideas from the area of holistic digital, e-commerce and new technologies, uniting a family of diverse stars in a constellation of talent. As a part of Stagwell, the Challenger Network, we combine the energy and spirit of a startup with the organizational scale and standards of a global player.
BNG acts as international hubs for many clients (Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G), in its portfolio it has over 20 large clients who have entrusted it with regular service. BNG’s activities include customers operating in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
- Umowa zlecenie/B2B
- Working with own laptop
- Start: ASAP
- Long-term cooperation
- Preferred availability in working hours 9-17
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Coordination of migration project of local websites for the international client
- Continuous communication with the client throughout the project lifecycle to understand the requirements across diverse markets
- Effective coordination and collaboration with agency internal teams to ensure the successful execution of the project
- Ensuring the quality and timely delivery of project deliverables to meet client’s expectations
- Creating and effectively executing project timelines
- Developing project documentation in accordance with defined agency and client standards
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- proficiency in English (min. C1)
- experience in conducting end-to-end website projects for the clients, with a strong understanding of project timelines and deadlines
- great communication skills
- attention to detail
- excellent organizational skills and ability to follow processes
- sense of project ownership and responsibility
- agency environment experience
- knowledge of project management tools
- experience in working with corporate clients on global and/or regional level
- knowledge of content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager)
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Work with the leading brands in their categories
- Opportunity to get experience on regional and local markets
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a multicultural and multilanguage environment
Task to prepare (optional)
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
Talent Acquisition Lead
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!