Digital & E-Commerce Director – Management Board
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
- Client Service
Digital & E-Commerce Director – Management Board
Man On The Moon, on behalf of our Client – Global E-Commerce & Digital Agency is looking for an Executive Director.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Being a partner: being strategic point of contact and building relationships with the client, providing consultancy in the field of brand building in e-commerce, digital and marketing technology
- Client relations: Creating offers in accordance with the applicable standard and methodology, and consistent with the client’s E-business model; conducting negotiations
- Budget planning: preparing business and budget plans, defining specific goals, financial assumptions and the manner of their implementation in the medium and long term
- Team leadership: setting goals, supervising, in order to ensure smooth client operations, identification of key talents, performance management and development.
- Project Management: Taking care of the quality and timeliness of implemented projects, preparation of project schedules and supervision over their implementation, facilitating meetings in accordance with best practices of cooperation between service and business units in organization
- Business development: Acquiring new budgets, skillfully expanding the scope of services provided with the comprehensive spectrum of e-commerce/digital services, Identify and pursue new business opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Business development experience
- 15+ years of experience in digital marketing/e-commerce area
- 7+ years in upper management role – preferably management board
- International experience to run business on Global level and Global scale
- Demonstrated ability to drive business growth and meet financial targets
- Very good understanding of brand building area
- Strong client-service orientation and ability to handle and resolve issues and formulate new business opportunities
- Strong people management skills proven with experience in managing people
- Experience in P&L management
- Fluent English
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Unique growth opportunity to work on truly global assignments impacting e-commerce/digital presence of biggest global brands, working with top industry leaders globally
- Work in highly dynamic and fast-growing environment
- An international and diverse work atmosphere – we speak in 18 languages!
- Cooperation with other STGW agencies across the world
- Have influence and shape strategies for the world’s biggest brands
- Opportunity to get experience on global, regional and local markets
- Room for development and proactivity – sky is the limit
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. From our agency’s viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-Commerce approach is no longer an option. Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-Commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our clients in the E-Commerce journey and how to amplify their brands’ digital presence, so you become a digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Private medical care
Remote work opportunities
No dress code
Employee referral program
Access to a mental health support platform
Access to a Multisport card
2nd & 3rd interview
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
HR & Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Lead
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!