Account Executive with French
- Mid Specialist
- Poznań / Remote / Warsaw
- Client Service
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) is an agency focusing on digital transformation and commerce solutions for global brands, integrating smart business solutions in the area of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for innovative and dynamic ideas from the area of holistic digital, e-commerce and new technologies, uniting a family of diverse stars in a constellation of talent. As a part of Stagwell, the Challenger Network, we combine the energy and spirit of a startup with the organizational scale and standards of a global player.
BNG acts as international hubs for many clients (Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G), in its portfolio it has over 20 large clients who have entrusted it with regular service. BNG’s activities include customers operating in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- End-to-end E-commerce scope execution for selected clients and responsibility for overall clients’ and e-retailers’ satisfaction and good relationship with them
- Working with TOP brands on global/regional/local level Managing and delivering E-content (preparing the E-Content and executing/delivering/implementing it in the E-Retailer CMS) in the assigned market
- Monthly Reporting
- Managing E-commerce design projects (in collaboration with our design team)
- Creating (together with appropriate teams) innovative ideas, presenting them to the client, and executing
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (B2/C1)
- Proficiency in written and spoken French (C1/C2)
- Knowledge/interest in marketing and branding Technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge in online marketing
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
- Project Management approach
- Ability to operate on agreed delivery dates with minimum supervision
- Very good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Client service experience
- E-commerce skills
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Many possibilities to grow (being promoted within emerchandising team or switching to other BNG teams)
- Working in E-commerce for one of the biggest clients will give great job experiences and possibilities for self-development
- Working with international Clients and teams
- Experienced and supportive multinational co-workers
Brand-building in E-commerce is still a niche, but this won’t last forever. From our agency’s viewpoint, we can clearly see that brands are beginning to understand that having no dedicated E-Commerce approach is no longer an option. Whether you are looking to move to the next level or are only starting your career, working in E-Commerce will teach you highly valuable and transferrable skills. Learn how to guide our clients in the E-Commerce journey and how to amplify their brands’ digital presence, so you become a digital hero the marketing industry is looking for.
Private medical care
Remote work opportunities
No dress code
Employee referral program
Access to a mental health support platform
Access to a Multisport card
Task to prepare & 2nd interview
Decision & Feedback
Shine as an expert
Our end-to-end capabilities are represented by a collaborative team of 600+ digital and E-commerce experts who can solve problems synergistically and execute projects from ideation strategy to complex implementations.
eRetailers in cooperation
Do you have any questions?
HR & Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Lead
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
STEP 1: SELECTION
- Stage 1: Recruitment Team will review your application.
- Stage 2: If successful, your application will then be considered by the Hiring Manager.
- Stage 3: If your skills and credentials are considered a match, you will likely be contacted for a phone screening.
- Stage 1: Phone screening: Our Recruiter will reach out to get to know you better and share more details about the position.
- Stage 2: Interview: The Hiring Team will meet you through on-site or virtual interviews.
- Stage 3 : Recruitment task : You may be also asked to prepare a presentation or take one of our tests focusing on aspects of your knowledge or abilities.
- Stage 4: Feedback
- Take the feedback provided by the Recruiter into consideration - we always try to explain the reasons behind the decision.
- We also recommend that you give yourself some time to develop new skills and gain experience applying again for the same position.
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date with our open positions! Add us to your LinkedIn network and don’t shy to reach out!